Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh Boy Waffles


This recipe comes from my mother-in-law, Renae. Her go to recipe, these waffles remind me of another recipe callede "waffles of insane greatness" (as I search for the link on the blog, I'm shocked to see it not posted- so I promise, I'll work on fixing that because they are awesome!). The difference is that these waffles don't call for buttermilk, whole milk, or cornstarch. These are more of the basice waffle ingredients, but they are crisp and oh so yummy! This recipe should make around 10-12 belgian waffles.
Oh Boy Waffles
2-1/4 cup flour
4 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1-1/2 Tbl sugar
2 eggs
2-1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup oil
Mix all the ingredients together. Bake in preheated waffle baker until golden brown. Serve with your favorite breakfast syrup or topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to share your own ideas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails