Sunday, January 9, 2011

Marinated Pork Chops

We made these for dinner last month and I've been meaning to post them because they were sooo good! In fact, my almost-1-year-old picked all the meat out of his dinner and ate it before he ate anything else. The recipe comes from a family friend that gave me the recipe at my bridal shower a little over 3 years ago. I did grill the chops, but you could also bake them (since I know not everywhere has weather condusive to grilling in the middle of winter!). I would probably bake them at 375*F for about 45 minutes- I'm guessing at the time. Just make sure that the juices run clear and the meat is cooked through. Or if you are a broiler pro (I am not) you could also broil the chops. However you cook them, these will be sure to please!

Marinated Pork Chops


4 boneless pork loin chops (you could use any cut of pork chop)
1 cup apple cider
2 Tbl brown sugar
1 Tbl Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp chili powder
1/8 tsp garlic powder


Mix the marinade together, add the chops and marinate 4-6 hours. Bake till juice runs clear or grill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to share your own ideas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails