Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sweet Carrots

This recipe comes from the same recipe post as the crockpot beef roast recipe I got from The Sisters Dish. While I was turned off by the "sweet" in the dish name, I really liked these carrots! The only sweetness I could taste was the naturally sweetness of the carrots. The broth and butter complimented these carrots so well, and everyone in my family loved them, too! I love it when there is no coercion required to get them to eat vegetables!

Sweet Carrots

  • 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1 T butter
  • 1 T sugar
  • salt and pepper to taste

Place everything together in a small saucepan. Bring to boil and cook until carrots are tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to share your own ideas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails